We've teamed up with the talented Anita of Anita's Kitchen and Simply Good Food TV to bring you this delicious Aubergine and Chickpea Curry, a recipe made easy with our versatile Fresh Oregano and Aubergine Dip. Watch the video to see just how easily it comes together and read on for the step by step recipe.
Aubergine and Chickpea Curry
- 1 can of chickpea
- ½ tsp of mustard seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ stick of cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp of Fresh Oregano and Aubergine Dip
- ½ cup of water
- ½ tsp oil
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the mustard and let them crackle.
- Add the cumin seeds and cinnamon stick and roast for a couple of minutes.
- Add aubergine and oregano dip with the water and let that simmer for couple of minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, salt and turmeric, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice, bread, or chapattis.