A Little Bit Food Co. Ltd comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and The General Data Protection Regulations that came into force on 25th May 2018.
• Signing up to our newsletter or entering our competitions allow us to contact you regularly with information and offers from A Little Bit Food Co. as well as allows us to store your details.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy and security.
• We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
• We use the information we collect from you only for the purposes for which you have consented. We will never wilfully disclose or pass on your personal information to any third party without first receiving your written permission or unless we are under a legal obligation to do so.
• We do not store credit or debit card details on our server. You can always check the information that you have given us by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01843 621300.
• You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button or by contacting us directly via the afore mentioned methods.
• All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link should you wish to do so. If you wish to unsubscribe at any other time then email us on the above email with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject heading. All email sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.
• The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to amend or remove any section of these terms and conditions without prior notice. We recommend you review these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.